South Melbourne Market Direct is an online shopping and home delivery service that provides customers with access to participating Market Traders in one easy platform. Delivery is available within a 29km radius of South Melbourne, and your goods are packed on the day of your delivery – guaranteed freshness! Click here to read our frequently asked questions.
How it works:
1. You can shop two ways – either by Category or by Trader.
2. Select the goods you would like to purchase and add these to your shopping cart.
3. Review your shopping cart – double check your products and quantities, edit here if required.
4. Once happy with your shopping cart, it’s time to check out!
a. Enter in your contact details – name, phone number, address and email or log in if you are an existing customer
b. Select your delivery date (We deliver between 2pm to 7pm every Market day – Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
c. Enter your credit card details to securely process your order.
5. You’re done!
6. We will email you with an Order Confirmation and an Invoice for your order.
What Happens Next?
1. Our participating Traders are notified once you place an order.
2. Traders will pack your order on the morning of your nominated delivery day (between 9am – 12pm).
3. We then consolidate the orders from all the Traders you have purchased from and pack them into one or two boxes – depending on weight and size.
4. Our delivery partner Zion Fresh collects all orders from the Market at 2pm every Market day.
5. Zion Fresh will send you a text message with a time frame for you to expect your delivery once the orders are collected and the drivers are on their way.